My own epicurial adventures in Vancouver

Monday, January 28, 2008

Funny Random Stuff

I found this on UrbanDiner.ca and it just made me laugh and laugh and laugh! OMG...ppl are sometimes just so ridiculous!

Dine Out Vancouver quote of the day in the forum:

“Hi, I’d like to cancel my reservation for tonight”
“Ok, what time is it for?”
“7:00″
“But it’s 7:35.”
“I know. We were running late.”
“I’m sorry, but I’ve canceled the reservation already.”
“I know, I just got a no-show email from Open Table.”
“Oh. We mark the reservation as a no-show after 30 minutes.”
“But I’m calling you now to cancel the reservation.”
“Now?”
“Yes now. Why did you no-show me?”
“Because you didn’t show up for your reservation and didn’t call to let us know you’d be canceling.”
“But I am calling you to cancel the reservation.”
“Now?”
“Yes Now.”
“After you got the no-show email from Open Table?”
“Yes! It really effects my status if it says I don’t show up for a reservation.”
“But you didn’t show up for your reservation.”
“But I’m calling you to cancel my reservation!”
“Now?”
“Yes Now?”
“After you got the no-show email from OpenTable?”
“Yes I’m canceling.”

Absolutely brilliant!

No comments: