My own epicurial adventures in Vancouver

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Where I want to fill my tummy

Well I always carry this list with me just in case someone decides to surprise me and take me out to dinner *hint hint nudge nudge* but below are the restaurants that I've been wanting to try out (or in some cases) go to again. It's not all fancy schmancy food so if anyone is interesting in trying some places out, let me know!

East is East
Vij's
Rangoli
Cobre
Trafalgers
Carmichael's (at the airport Hilton)
Cru
The William Tell
Tapastree
Bacchus
Habit
Hapa Izakaya
Henry's Kitchen
Connor Butler
Figmint
Le Crocodile
Nu
Stonegrille
Le Marrakech
La Buca
Bishop's
Pied-a-Terre
C Restaurant
Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts
Globe at YVR

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching as far as something that singular brand. The prices seeking the sneakers were all over 230 pounds on every page. But completely I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for that exact brand. The prices for the shoes were all over 250 bucks on every site. But definitively I bring about this area selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you tell me about these?