My own epicurial adventures in Vancouver

Monday, September 17, 2007

Finally! It's here! Welcome to a full stomach :D

Well I've finally done it! If you guys know me, i'm a total foodie! I LOVE FOOD! And I love going out and trying new places. If you know me, you know that I'm all about trying new restaurants in Vancouver and putting in my two cents worth on the place! Well with people always asking me about new restauratns and stuff, I figured i might as well make it (semi) official! So here it is folks! My very own blog about the great eats in Vancouver! Now keep in mind that this is just my own opinion and this is just for fun! Plus it's a good way for me to remember where I've actually been to! I'll try to update this as much as I can with any new place I go to-be if restaurants, lounges, cafes...etc.
I hope this will be as enjoyable for you as it is for me. Feel free to put your two cents in also and hopefully, if you guys are facing a dilemma on where to go for food, this can help point you in the right direction! Happy Eating! :D

No comments: